Monday, March 12, 2007

ouch!


Alli was running on the sidewalk into the house yesterday after church and took a little tumble. She was pretty tough about the whole thing. I thought it split and was going to bruise, but it's really nothing.
After her nap, Alli was just not herself. She usually wakes up happy and plays around in the crib for a while. Today she woke up crying, the same way she did at 7:30 this morning.(after which I got some gooood cuddling in from a girl who never cuddles for more than a minute) She kept crying and touching her mouth. She wanted to cuddle, but was definitely squirming in pain. I thought maybe it was her chin again or something. So it kept up for a while and I looked in her mouth. I could barely see, but I felt 2 teeth coming in on top. Finally some more teeth! She has 7 and hasn't had a new one break through since October or November.

Happy Birthday to Susie yesterday! My dad was up for meetings and took us all out to dinner, yummmmy...cheesecake, sorry you couldn't be there mom.



And of course grampa made sure Alli had way too much sugar.



Alli found her sunglasses and likes to wear them around. She puts them on and says "cheeeee" (cheese) even if I don't have the camera out. Such a little movie star.


3 comments:

Just Rhonda said...

cute pictures of the dinner. I would have liken to have been there too!
And Alli's cut looks like IT HURT!!
Lucy is currently cutting 4 teeth. Sheesh.

melissa said...

Oh, poor little lamb. Her poor litte chin! I have to say though, that her little rock star pictures are adorable!! Man, I'm bummed I didn't get to spend more time handing out with you when I was up during Christmas. I'll have to plan a trip and come up to Edmonton for a day or two or something. Thanks for the advice for my sis in law. She's excited to be a better blogger!

Sarah Shaw said...

When susie and I were kids we used to be so much better about remembering each other's birthday's those days are long gone... tell susie happy day from me. and tell brooke I've got her T4 from IGA. I'm putting your link on my blog if that's okay.That way my family and complete strangers can check it out!:)