Friday, June 02, 2006

yummy

Do ya love that face or what!
















I haven't posted in a while. Susie had my camera for a while so I haven't taken any pictures, and what fun is a post with no pictures right! Not much has been going on to take pictures anyway. Alli and I have just been lounging in the nice weather. We walk across the field to the park all the time, for the swings of course. Don't worry, we go often enough now that I don't feel like I have to take pictures everytime. So no pictures of that this time!

Derek and I have been out to the driving range a few times. We go when nobody else is there and sit Alli on the blanket. She just watches the cars go by and plays with toys and she's in heaven. Hopefully we'll get a babysitter and get out on a course before our next trip to Raymond. I'm still pretty pathetic at golf, but for some reason I love it. You get a good drive here and there and it really keeps you going.

Alli thinks she is keeping a secret from me. Whenever I am playing with her she still never rolls over to get her toys, but I catch her rolling over all the time in her crib. She rolls back and fourth, back and fourth, and she has no idea I'm just peeking in on her. Also a couple weeks ago her two bottom teeth started poking up. They are just barely there, but coming. Don't worry I didn't take any pictures of that, she wouldn't let me anyway.

Derek got a new job this week. He's installing alarm systems for his cousin Nathan. It's much better hours than the old job, however it is 10:30 and he is still at it and has been since 7:30 this morning, but it won't always be like this....I hope. As I am without a car and it was almost 30 degrees today, maybe a trip to the air-conditioned mall would have been nice.

After the trip to the park and before the bath here is what Alli had for supper. Yummy green beans!













3 comments:

whitney said...

I told you to call me anytime you want to drive somewhere since I have a car all the time now. I am always up for a trip to the mall. Actually I just realized you did call me today and I was gone. Sorry, maybe next time!
Love the green bean face.

Anonymous said...

she is halarious!! and getting so big! sorry linds but she looks 100% like her dad.

Just Rhonda said...

aaaaaaaw - cute! I agree with Brooke that she looks like her daddy!!