Monday, February 06, 2006

playing with the toys!







So last week Alli started playing with her toys. She used to just stare at them and smile, but now she gets really excited and kicks her arms and legs at them making all sorts of noises. For anyone looking at this who has no kids, this probably sounds rather uneventful, but being a mom at home all day you have to get excited over something. What this really means for me is I can get more stuff done because this is quite entertaining for her. But since its still a novelty I sit and watch for a while still. I love to hear her jibberjabber while she plays too. So Cute!

2 comments:

Just Rhonda said...

Cute photos!!!! Alli is getting big!

whitney said...

I love the look of concentration on her face in the first two pictures - like playing with the toys is all business. She's a keeper.