Tuesday, November 01, 2011

ye ol halloween

So here is the token halloween post for the year.

Alli has been talking about being a clown since last halloween and she didn't forget, so a clown it was! I washed her hair 3 times ast night and it still has color in it. I knew it would happen, but I was hoping it wouldn't. She thinks it's awesome she still has pink hair.



James had about 13 different things he wanted to be over the last month. Last week Derek called from wal-mart and asked James if he wanted to be a dirt biker, success! James was excited and was wearing the costume all week and wore it to preschool but I didn't take a pic. Well, yesterday he played dress up with all sorts of things we just have around while Alli was at school, I painted his face 3 or 4 times. In the end he couldn't help it and he just had to be a football player. He dresses up in football clothes on a regular basis and was still just as excited last night.


Derek and I went to a party on Friday. Going with the football theme I guess. I can't believe I didn't take a better pic of Sage. She's a little football, I'm the coach and Derek is a football player and as if I just wrote all that, I should hope it was obvious!



The kids are bouncing off the walls, there is still too much candy in their bags and I can't wait to send them to school! And one more because she is just too cute in her halloween outfit from grandma Karie. I have still been taking a picture a day of this little gal so I will update that shortly.

10 comments:

Susie said...

the kids look great. Alli looks like she couldn't be happier about being a clown, and I know James is. I was gonna spray my hair and Ryan was at Walmart & he just couldn't buy it, even he knew it wouldn't be out in a day. So glad I didn't, we all know I'm really not that hardcore anyway. Sage is adorable, and one cute football.

Unknown said...

super cute, love the clown. sage is getting bigger. so cute

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Alli looks so cute in her clown costume!!
I would have been a little surprised if James didn't go dressed as something sports/football related!
Oh my Sage is just way too cute.

Em and Tom said...

I am in love with the clown outfit. Super cute when it could have been super not cute! Wait, I take that back, if Alli was in it it would be pretty hard to not be cute. Darling football too:) I love how James changed his mind so much, remindes me of Jay.

Jaime said...

CUTE!! Love the clown costume, she looks darling.

Brooke said...

Every pic of Sage makes wish I could meet her already. Great costumes...like father like son I guess

Stephanie said...

Cute costumes! I love the UofA letterman sweater! I think we have one of those kicking around here too, I always want to get rid of it, but now I guess I should save it, never know when it may come in handy for a costume!

Just Rhonda said...

i looooooved Alli's costume!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

Love the football theme costumes! And little Sage is so so so cute!

melissa said...

Cutest costumes ever! Cutest little fam!