Tuesday, May 17, 2011

10 on tuesday

1. I'm 17 weeks tomorrow. So I'm due the end of October. I don't want to find out boy or girl, Derek does.

2. I am also feeling much better, thank you for caring about me!!

3. What is the deal with business's misspelling the name of their business? Do they teach that in business school? Krazy is just poor spelling every time and no more catchy than crazy.

4. I'm planting a garden again this year!

5. I need a meal planner, I'm at an all time low. Well, I wish that was true, but I've been here before plenty o times.

6. I'm awake more than 50% of the day I swear...

7. James was writing the word book the other day. K is a hard letter for him, the letter B is easier. He replaced the K with a B while drawing at church...I got a bad case of the giggles following as did Derek and the lady sitting behind us too.

8. Derek is training for a half marathon this month and a marathon in the fall. I am jealous. It's my goal to get past 5km this week since I have an 8 km race next month. I am way painfully slow right now.

9. Also, he is looking trim and fit, I'm trying not to hate him for it.

10. I can't find my camera cord to download some pics I have actually been taking. I'm annoyed.

9 comments:

The Byams said...

i garantee you beat me in the 8k!!!

whitney said...

I'm right there with you on the dinner front. I think I might try a new recipe tomorrow if I can talk myself into it. I'll get back to you if I actually do it and it's good.
And you could still kick my butt in a race.

Kristi Drennan said...

1. I don't cook. Like ever. I fail as a homemaker for sure.

2. Can't run at all...and no bun in the oven.

3. That makes you rock.

The end.

PS - Does your camera have a card that fits in your computer? My friend had lost hers too until I reminded her of this little trick.

Now for real the end.

The Lowry's said...

Good for you for still running. You are only a month behind me, wow I wish I was that small! Do you have a card reader or one built into your computer? If you do skip the cord (it usually transfers a lot faster anyway) and do it that way.

Alysha Sladek said...

did not know you were prego!! CONGRATS!!!!

Christal said...

I always love your 10 on tuesday its nice to read random short happenings! You are amazing running and running I kind of envy runners but I'm not very good at it! I walk run walk run wish I could .... and Meals my worst part of the day I need new ones I did buy that best bites cookbook we've loved everything I've made from it so far. Glad your feeling better too :)

Cathy Hill said...

I didn't know you were expecting. You 2 breed such cute kids. Congratulations!

Brooke said...

However bad you think you're our at meal planning, I can pretty much guarantee I'm worse these days. I blame it on work like everything else I don't want to do. It's kinda of good excuse these days. Happy belated birthday to James!

Mandy said...

We meal plan right on the calendar. Tanner loves it because he can see exactly what we are having and I don't get the sometimes annoying "what are we having for supper?". We plan lunch and dinner for the whole week. It has also helped saved us some money. If you work, you can cook almost anything from lasagne to soup in a crock pot. We do crock pot the 2 days I work. Good luck!

I loved the book story. So funny!