Thursday, December 23, 2010

merry christmas everyone!

Well, I am up to ears in lists and getting ready for everything that is going on! I am loving almost every minute of it. (note to self, do not do renos and move at christmas time again, or take on a sewing project in the middle of it all.)



Derek has been working so hard on the house and I really do think next week at this time we will be all moved in. This has been such a busy month enjoying the Christmas feel with baking, parties, service, friends, family, and church things. In there somewhere I have really been feeling the spirit and joy of Christmas and I hope my kids have been too.

We are just about ready to head out the door. Derek's family is ALL going to a big cabin in the mountains for Christmas and while it is rather crazy getting all ready to do that, it will be so fun and worth it to be together with no distractions. No running to the store, no last minute this and that, no working at the house after the kids go to bed. We just get to play and hang out and of course EAT!

This is me wishing a Merry Christmas to you all!

4 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! have a fun and safe trip.

Em and Tom said...

Right back at ya love!

Just Rhonda said...

Merry Christmas Linds!! See you soon!

Oler Family said...

Awwww, I miss you. I have been trying to be better at blogging and was so excited to catch up on all the fun things that you have been blogging about!