Wednesday, December 01, 2010

day what?

I will not quit this!

day 10
something you are afraid of.

Well,
I have a huge fear of mice. Do I wanna talk about? Well, I am nauseous just writing about it. So no I don't. It's embarrassing, I cry like a baby when I see them inside or out, and also I dry heave on occasion. Thankfully there hasn't been too many occasions. And my husbands dream house would be on an acreage, HA!



Also, I 'm afraid of the garbage disposal (is that what it's called in the sink? I don't know how to spell the word i call it) I use it all the time, but every time I have to shove a little something in while running (shove in as in a cm or 2) I think of my fingers being shredded.



I am an in the closet worst case scenario person. I honestly believe that if I think about something bad happening, it won't happen. This may be another topic, but whatever. My mind is filled with worst case scenarios, so if something kinda bad happens I'm like, oh phew, that was nothing. Like, I always think about getting in a car accident or stranded, I'm talking rolling off a cliff into a lake, or running out of gas in the middle of nowhere -500 degrees with a pedophile walking down the road. So if it's just a little ding, no big deal. Does that make sense. I think of all sort of terrible things about my kids, so far so good!

I'm also gonna go ahead and do day 11 cause it's easy.
fav tv shows!

YAY! I love tv, but end up watching a lot of ho hum hgtv. no pvr and working evening is a damper on my previous lifestyle. I hope to mend that in the near future. I do believe it is worth the money. I'd rather spend the money and watch what I want when I want than watch whatever is on and truly waste my time. So in no particular order.




1. SNL - i'm still going strong, but I always fall asleep after Weekend Update if I make it that long, but I laugh so hard.
2. 30 Rock - I'm rolling on the ground right now
3. Modern Family - I hate to jump on the bandwagon but it is truly so so hilarious.
4. Glee, needs no explanation
5. And my newest obsession, '9 By Design.' Move over Kate and 78 Kids and Counting, this is not your average 7 child household. I love them and I want to hang out with the mom and work with her, and I wished I would have know there were looking for a nanny, because I would have applied.
(these are not edited, it was that WHITE out! James' skin almost blends in too.)

8 comments:

Susie said...

its a garburator come on and I wish I had one. Nice to see James has snow pants on, whats under there?? Shorts. I am so jealous that your on day 10 or whatever. Kill me now.. but I am not a quitter either

Brooke said...

I was hoping to hear you relive your mouse incident. oh well I'll just picture who standing on a chair in frantics.

Santana said...

I completely understand your mice phobia! We had mice in our house a month or so ago and I thought I was going to die! I couldn't sleep because I thought they were going to get on my bed, and it was just terrible!

Jaime said...

I hear you on the mice! Definitely #1 on my list too. You are such a nice mom to play with your kids in the snow.

Karen said...

Seriouly, HATE mice!!

Alysha Sladek said...

I HATE mice! SO SICK!!!
LOVE Modern Family and Glee. Good choices

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

I woke up in the middle of the night and made Brett promise to never ever put his hand in the garburator(sp?). I had a dream. He thought I was nuts.

I have the same 'garbage disposal' fear and I am TOTALLY a worst case scenario person.

For example. I get an eye twitch, immediatly I assume it is eye cancer, which has spread all over my body. Turns out I just need more sleep. Yup, turns out an eye twitch isn't so bad.

Don't even get me started on the driving into a lake. I can't sleep at night sometimes thinking about how I will get two kids out. I have actually searched online for this tool that will shatter your window and the other end will cut seatbelts or carseat- belts.

We should get together and see who is the worst 'worst case scenario' person.

lynz said...

no one knows what a garburator is down here, so garbage disposal it is, and i'm always scared it's going to spit a spoon up at me!