Sunday, January 03, 2010

surprises!


Look at the sheer excitment on Christmas morning.

I TOTALLY surprised Derek with an iphone. He thought I wouldn't do it, but I did because I'm the best wife ever.


Now compare my happiness with my surprise gift of the movie '17 Again' Yep, I'd say it's about the same level. I have watched it appox. 9 times so far and will watch it over and over until I really am 17 again and am with zack efron. (and you are welcome for another good ol christmas morning pic of moi!)



Don't pretend you didn't love every minute of that movie. If you haven't seen it, you can't borrow it, but we can watch it together.


Here's the kids getting their surprises too! James is wearing one of his jersey's over his pj's from Santa. That was about the only option. (see previous post) We packed a ton of stuff into the last week or two. I may or may not blog it.







I think this is our only family pic on christmas. Thanks to my dad who got a new lens and documented the holidays for me!


And one more kinda FUN thing. I am showing up over at the Visible Voice blog tommow for fun. So come PEEK at me just for the fun of it! I just wrote fun 3 times not on purpose and don't feel like thinking of any other words. Anyway, just something a little diferent for me!

16 comments:

whitney said...

Never seen it. But apparently I need to after your face upon receiving it! Gunna let me borrow it?

Karen said...

Now you've got me all interested. I want to borrow it too... Would you please make your way up to Edmonton so we can watch it together?... especially since upon your last visit here I didn't so much as even get to say HI to you! How did that happen??!
Happy New Year Lindsay!

Kristi Drennan said...

No lie....just bought "17 Again" when I was out in the real world just in December. "SUP" "I'm hungry...allllll the time". Love that bloody movie.

Your PEEK looks fab!

:)

Jacklyn said...

they showed it on the plane in the summer and I had no head phones so I have kind of seen the silent version, I'll have to watch it for real...and you look fab all groggy and what not

Alysha Sladek said...

just read it. that was hilarious!!! i love reading what you write. always puts a smile on my face or makes me laugh out loud :) love the pics from christmas. what lens did he get??

Mindi said...

K, I love 17 again. I think we all wish we could go back and change a few things, but having Zak Efron on the picture wouldn't hurt. If I were there, I'd be over there watching it with you. With popcorn. And kool-aid. And then we'd rewind it and watch it again.

Jaime said...

Loved 17 again! Glad to know there are others out there that find the same joy in teen movies.

Susie said...

ahhh after all that time I spent down there I can't believe I didn't watch your movie. That's one thing that would've been worth staying up for, and could've replaced sound of music.

{Sarah} said...

I love 17 again! I also love Alli's hair... the messy curls are ADORABLE!!!

The Super Seven said...

Can you come to Nova Scotia to watch your movie??? I love it.....I redeemed "Coke" points when it was in theatres so my sister and I could go....I knew my hubby wouldn't want to go. I think I just drooled the whole time....love Zac Efron....your peek was great....I can't believe you can leave the kids in the car....with it running....you'd never dream of that here....

Melissa said...

What a fun Christmas, i wish i got an i phone. You really are the best wife ever.

Jess said...

Looks like lot's of fun. My husband is totally jealous of you giving yours an iphone. You are an awesome wife.

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

I loved 17 again. I now want to go buy it so that I can watch it over and over.

Just a question, will watching it over and over really make Zac Efron mine, cause I will do it!!

melissa said...

Oh my gosh - Zac is mine and I will fight you for him!! Tell me he doesn't look like a young, hot, un-eye-linered version of Jared Leto in that movie?? Remember when Jared Leto was hot? Please say yes...

Jacklyn said...

Surprise Lins never blogs anymore

Anonymous said...

Love that movie! I got it for Christmas too!