Wednesday, July 23, 2008

for linda

I was informed today that it is time for a new post. And it's true, it is time. But, I'm sleepy, so this is all for now.

Derek sprained his ankle at the end of June and i forgot to put these up. Gross. He has gross feet and even grosser sprained. He tied his shoe up really tight after to stop the swelling, so i don't really have to point out where all the swelling went.





We were bored so we threw some bread out to see if any birds would come. This is about a quarter of what showed up. And James was pretty sure he could catch them. And the nakedness? That's the way we roll around here.



Here's a random July 1st picture of my friends!



I think I'll find the time to post again soon. I think. I kinda still want to post some pictures from weeks ago, and I just might do it even it's old lame-o news.

We're off to the zoo tomorrow!

6 comments:

linda rae said...

aaaawwwww that's nice. Not Derek's foot, but that this post is for me.

CUTE little family, Lindsay Bea.

And I love your blog.



lrf

melissa said...

Ewwww. That seriously looks painful! We all know how much you love feet too, so I especially enjoy the pics.
Ok, the Keetu thing....laughed my head off! I can't believe you remember that too! I totally do!! I'm pretty sure that was 3rd grade. We're amazing. Also, do you remember "my scooter! my scooter!" Please say yes.

Susie said...

I love the way you roll, james has his run of the place. and let me be the one to say Dereks foot looks a lot worse than it was, or you just have one tough husband. see ya SOON

Alysha Sladek said...

the calgary zoo??? i love it there. derek's foot looks AWFUL!! OUCH!! thans for the update. i've been waiting for one ;)

Ashley Dawn said...

Yikes. That looks horrid. Hope your summer gives him a break so he can rest that up. Good luck with that.

Jaime said...

We have our share of naked picture too-sometimes it is just easier! Hope Derek is feeling better now, that looks rather painful.