Friday, July 11, 2008

the computer likes me!

Well, at least my dad's computer likes me. So all these pictures are form my dad's camera. My pictures are on my computer and it's still being mean.

Here's what I want to know. All you people that make collages...do you make them in photoshop and then put them on here or what? I want to learn how to do them, but am rather dumb when it comes to those kind of things in photoshop.

Here's a little bit of what we've been up to.

We had a little photo session on Sunday afternoon. Alli wasn't into it until my dad pulled out the prop.

Before the prop.







Alright, enough of those.

Ahhh, the newlyweds. They were glowing all day. I sure can't wait until these 2 have some kids of their own for me to torture. I have some serious payback to get Peter for.


The little Waterton "hike"


James having a good time in Waterton Lake


James taking a dive into Waterton Lake, oops.


Let me expand on this story. James had a near drowning and I saved him, what's new. The part that got me, is that he hardly let out a whimper when I rescued him. And then, as I was frantically ripping his freezing drenched clothes off, he gets all mad at me and is fighting to get out of my grasp. After he is stripped to his diaper and breaks loose, what does he do? He trudges right back out into the icy waters. He must have lost a wackload of brain cells in the freezing water to be that stupid.


AND, Happy Birthday Grandma!


A few other happenings that have no pics.

-I got the sweetest most perfect new nephew at the end of June seen here. Rhonda you are such a trooper.
-I ran the 10km road race and have since abandoned all training for my triathlon, oh dear I'm in trouble there.
-had an overnight trip to Waterton with the Baldry cousins, CRAZY fun.
-6 year anniversary, awwwwww. have yet to celebrate.
-swimming, swimming swimming
-quick trip to the lake waterskiing. yeah, I still got it.
-i worked a couple shifts at the raymond hospital with more booked. (bleh, old people)
-bought a house in Cardston! YIKES!!!

Derek's sister is still here from Califonia so we are making the most of her time here. All cousins are sleep deprived and out of control and we loving every minute of it. I haven't taken a single picture in over a week so I better get on it. But don't worry as soon as I get my computer working I'll have more! Summer is slipping away much too fast!

8 comments:

melissa said...

Yay!! A new post! You guys look like you've been super busy having a fun summer! I've been checking the blog religiously, as I do, and was beginning to get worried that there would be no new posts! Whew, I'm ok now. Congrats on the house in Cardston, that's awesome! How fun for the kids (and you) to have your own space and a yard again. Don't worry...I'm not going to respond to everything here bc I have much to say. I'll facebook you. Love ya!

Melissa said...

OK it's about time. Yay you ran the 10km. i'm so proud of you. What triathlon are you doing? I'm trying to do one i Nov. here, we'll see. And you really are moving to Cardston....are you excited? Post some pics of the new house.

KellyLady said...

Congrats on the new house! Sounds like you are having a great summer! And I'm sure James didn't lose brain cells...boys just do things differently.

Alysha Sladek said...

hooray for a new post. i was wondering where you'd been! alli has gotten so big. those are cute pictures. you've sure been busy. congrats on the house. seriously so excited for you.

Brooke said...

I love James' bald head diving into the water.

whitney said...

Can't wait to see your house! So exciting. Loving the serious Ali face in the first picture.

Ashley Dawn said...

Wow, you guys have sure been busy. Congrats on the house and all your fun over the summer. When do you move in? I hope everything goes well.

Mike and Kelly said...

Cardston? Wow... You guys will have so much fun. It is so beautiful there. And I have a theory about "busy" kids. They use up so much of their energy being busy, that they don't waste any on regulating their temperatures. My Maddie is like that. Good luck