Wednesday, September 12, 2007

things

Notice the hanging drool? Haha, well I'd rather have a drooler than a spitter upper. And let me tel ya, James is a drooler for sure.



I don't know what I have been doing lately, but I've been slackin I guess. A certain child has been behaving like a VERY NEEDY newborn for the past week (mostly during the night of course) and does not allow me to sit here for too long before he starts calling, and at the end of the day I am usually BEAT.

Few things i'm excited for these days.

1. I started my gym goal this week and am loving it!!!! and am VERY stiff right now( I'll keep you posted on the results when and if they happen)
2. Susie is due with the baby 2 weeks!!! eeek!!! I vote girl 6lbs 10oz
3. Derek is done work and now helping coach high school football at Harry Ainley (i'm not sure that i'm excited about football, but i know derek is)
4. Since Derek is coaching we get to go to Raymond tomorrow. What are the odds that Ainley is playing Raymond in an exibition tomorrow?! So I'm totally gonna cheer for Ainley and boo Raymond, haha. But i won't boo Derek's little bro Austin.
5. School started last week, done school in June FOREVER, can't wait.
6. Derek is taking the bus everyday so I still have a car all the time! (we are giving our second car back to dereks brother this weekend)
7. Derek & Ryan are cutting waaaaaaay back on their soda intake, which i am super excited about.
8. Going outside lots because you never know when the snow could start, gross!
9. Alli starts a music class in a few weeks.
10. Enjoying the last of the goods from my parents garden as you can see!





I also quit the 3 and a half month long battle with breastfeeding a couple weeks ago. I only had to fight with Alli for a month or so and then she was good for a year. With James anything that can go wrong with breastfeeding went wrong and was NOT getting any better. Now James is noticiably happier (at least during tha day that is) and is GROWING like CRAZY. He grew almost 2 inches in just over 2 weeks! I don't know his weight, but he is starting to get rolls in his legs, the little chub! We'll get the stats this weekend from Dr. Grandpa in Raymond. I'm feeling really bad if he was just hungry ALL this time...

So, I still kinda cringe at pictures of me these days. I'm ok if I don't go all the way back to my pre prego weight, but i would like to start wearing my wedding ring again! I'm coming up on 4 months now so no more excuses. I say that because Susie was so kind to venture out with us to take some pictures last week. The setting was wrong on her camera and we didn't know, so there were soooooo many almost cute ones, but they were blurry, sad. But no worries, we can just try it again later! So here are a few of me favs.






So to lose all my baby weight with Alli I did a 21 day challenge. Ever heard of those? You know, you do someting for 21 days and it becomes a habit. I worked out 6 days a week (I didn't go crazy, 3 days for an hour or so and 3 days for 30 mins) and it was great. I kept up my habit (and kept off the weight and more) until I got prego and gave up completely for some reason that I am paying for now. Anyway, I'm saying this because I want to do it again, but I don't know what I'm going to do this time. So I'll be thinking of what I want to do, and so will you right?

And just in case you were wondering, last week my pay it forward fell right into my lap. I was in line at the grocery store and the lady behind me was getting a jug of milk. So I was about to let her go in front of me, but then I remembered. So right at the end of my things I just handed the cashier her milk and said, "I'll get this for you" to the lady. Of course the lady protested, but i said, "No worries just pay it forward." Simple as that!

6 comments:

melissa said...

You are killing me! You look better than I do and I have had 0 children!! But, I'm not one to discourage working out bc I know how frustrating it is to not feel good about the way you look, even if you look great to everyone else. I'll be thinking of work out ideas for you. I'm a huge pilates and yoga fan, and I love spin class too, but I don't know how realistic spin is for a mother of 2! Hmmm...
Love the pictures as usual. James is getting bigger and cuter in every post, and Alli is a doll as always! Can't wait to come and visit. Tell Susie good luck for me!!

Just Rhonda said...

You look wonderful. You are always so skinny. But I too understand not being happy with how you look. That is a constant battle. Good luck on the working out. That is one thing I struggle with a lot. And glad to hear that James is gaining weight.

Susie said...

love the list cause some i was like yes me too! and g'luck with the work out i know that you can and will! Isn't the world a better place with a happier James. Have fun weekend I hope you cheer for the winning team!

Mindi said...

Very cute family pictures! And I'm sure Jack will be a drooler too! He has spit up a total of maybe 4 times...and we're not talking projectile spit-up, just a little milk drool! But it's great. Formula will for sure make James grow. Jack is only 12 weeks and is 15lbs! hahaha! We love him though, fat babies are great!

Alysha Sladek said...

cute photos!! you all look awesome!! good luck on working out! i keep saying i should do it, but yah, i'm a slacker! have fun in raymond!

whitney said...

Hey now, nothing wrong with kids who spit up! I'm kidding myself, I would way rather have a drooler. I have never done so much laundry in my life as I did in Roman's first six spit up filled months. Motivate yourself to go the gym and them motivate me please.