Tuesday, September 04, 2007

are you ready...



for a TON of pictures? Derek always says he likes the posts that have lots of pictures with just a little writing, so this is for him. (if he even checks it!) I don't know why he is surprised I have a lot to say. When we were driving to Raymond once we were (or was it just me) talking about how certain personalities make good couples and some do not. The Derek said, "Yeah, not everybody could listen to their wife talk for a 5 hour drive!" It's only because Derek doesn't have a lot to say, so I just talk because it's too quiet.

Here's the random pictures.
My parents were up for the long weekend, had a GREAT time. Miss them already.










these bubbles were the best dollar i spent all summer!




I really wanted to pay it forward a little bit ago, but I never did do it in the real pay it forward way. So I donated to the food bank instead. I'm still going to find an oppurtunity to do it though.

4 comments:

Rashelle said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend. I always like looking at lots of pictures too, its fun to see how your kids grow.

Anonymous said...

james' pic is soo cute. Love all the pics. i think mom misses all the kiddies, maybe even me too! ha ha good thing she is always coming back or we go back.

melissa said...

Such cute pictures!! I can't believe how much James has grown. I think you might have the cutest kids ever. Glad you guys had a fun weekend!

Just Rhonda said...

Lots of great pictures Lindsay!! Looks like lots of fun with G&G.