Sunday, August 19, 2007

can't think of a title...

Had the 2 month shots, only a month late. 12 pounds exactly!



So what a week I have had. James went 3 or 4 nights sleeping a 6 hour stretche...YAY...of course too good to be true and he is back to his crazy tricks when I have NO IDEA what to do with him. He keeps us guessing.

I got all excited the other day. Derek was gone to Red Deer for work for a couple days (wasn't excited about that) But on Wednesday he had no work and his class was done. So we planned to actually venture out and do something fun. I just really wanted to NOT go to the park again, since I already had a park date for Thursday, and I pretty much take them to a park every day. (It's just so much easier not going out to the real public!) We got up and ready and went to Millenium Place in Sherwood Park. We've never been, but they have a really good baby pool along with other fun stuff. Well, we get there...10am...pool closed...until 5 pm...some little rat kid pooped...I was so sad. So what did we do? Went to the park. What a surprise. Then Derek took Alli to a movie while I stayed with James and took a nap. There's the excitment of my life.

I tried to take some pictures the other day. Alli usually loves the camera, but because I actually wanted to take pictures, this is what happens.



About an hour later she layed by James and said CHEEEEESE! So this is all I got.



Happy and smiley with dad.




Had to say a talk at church today. It went good, easy topic...kindness. While I was writing it, I was reminded of the movie Pay it Forward. I'm gonna pay it forward this week somehow, someway...just an easy little thing....Are you?

Congrats to Brooke (the Brooke of Derek's family) and Brady on baby Nash! Can't wait to meet him.

Have a happy week everyone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

james is so cute, that smile is priceless!! Hope the nights get better and James is consistently better for ya. hmmm pay it forward well i think i should have the time.

melissa said...

I swear James gets cuter and cuter with each post. Hopefully I will make my way up to Canada again soon so I can meet James in person. I always forget that I've only actually seen Alli once in person, because I've seen her grow up on the blog. Crazy. I like this blog thing though, because it doesn't feel like you and your cute little family are a country away!

Just Rhonda said...

That is a GREAT shot of James smiling!!! Cutie pie!!! And it is very good of you to pay it forward, let's hear what you do.

Oh and I forgot to add that your list of 100 things was AWESOME. Me and Reg were LOL. Turns out it's NOT just Jacklyn laughing. :)

whitney said...

Such a cute little boy.
So I have finally recovered from your rather rude and forceful comment and have made a new post. I know, I have been really bad. I do have a few pictures I could put up, but I just keep saying yes to working.
Also, Roman is not wanting to hold still for pictures lately and I always don't seem to have the camera when I need it. I am full of excuses.

Heather said...

I found you too :)