Thursday, July 19, 2007

it's kinda hot here...



...and I hate to complain about it being too hot, especially since I complaind about how cold the winter was. But it is rather hot for Edmonton. And I love it when I go do fun things with water nearby. But when I am stuck in my sauna apartment holding and feeding a furnace of a baby...not so fun. They have been doing renovations on the pool at our building for over 2 months, you think they could have done this during the winter. ok enough complaining, sorry. I'm outta here again on Sunday anyway. Going to my friends' wedding in Calgary then down to Raymond for another week at my mom's where the ac in on! Nothing to go down for, just nothing going on here, so I thought why not.

This is what James thinks of the heat. So sad. Had his 2 month check up the other day, 10lbs 8 oz. The little chub. And he's grown 2 inches. Eating like a mad man I tell ya.



The cute thing is that Alli is so sweaty all the time, that her hair curls real cute all the time. I promise Alli doesn't hang out in her diaper all day, I took these right after her bath the other day. Don't worry I'm not that ghetto. But as you see above, Alli is eating crackers out of the box. So maybe I'm a little ghetto!



She is waaaaay to into "reading" her shrek coloring book to look up and smile. And I see I forgot to flip this picture and I hate when people don't flip them, but I'm not fixing it. And I see that my pictures aren't showing up from last post and I really don't want to load them all again. Such a slacker, I know.



Went to the ledge the other day to cool off as we have been doing often lately. Alli just held Kienna's hand and they walked around, it was pretty cute.

3 comments:

Amy said...

If that's what defines ghetto....then I am GHEETTOOOO all the way!
Have fun on your little trip to Ray-town.

Alysha Sladek said...

that was fun! we'll have to do it once you get back. say hi to susie for me! sure miss that girl!! have fun and enjoy that ac - little jealous here!

whitney said...

Count me as ghetto too I guess. The diaper look is totally in at my house when it is this hot. Looking forward to your trip down! I work a 12 hour night Tuesday and nothing else so far. Lets plan some fun stuff.