Saturday, April 22, 2006

happy spring

I was going to do a happy easter post last week, but the weather didn't permit me to take the easter pictures. So I finally got out on Wednesday and took a few. It's been fun to get outside everyday. Alli loves it even though I have a suspicion she might have allergies. It was just me by myself taking the pictures, so I'm not in love with pictures, but she looks pretty cute as usual. Hope you can't see too much of the runny nose or red eyes from scratching. Gotta love photoshop.







11 comments:

whitney said...

Very cute pictures. I love the white dress. She will be so fun outside this summer. I hope my little guy learns to love being outside like her. I like the changes to your blog too!

Anonymous said...

Pretty cute pics. Can't wait till the grass gets a little greener. She mostly looks intrigued and content. Your baby is gonna love summer I just know it.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, how can you say you're not a photographer? These pictures are so cute! Granted, you do have a pretty good little model! She's gets cuter every time I check this thing!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»