1. I had my ultrasound today and I did not give in to find out what it was even though the girl asked me twice! I was so strong.
2. We all slept until 9 o'clock on Sunday morning, that is not even close to the first time that has happened at our house. Why am I having another baby?
3. Somebody walked out of church with their baby and a diaper and wipes and I was like gross, babies poop whenever where ever. Not that I'm ever surprised or grossed out by poop (I am a nurse) I just forgot. And actually I am grossed out by poop but I have to pretend I'm not. (nurse thing again)
4. I found root beer float ice cream today. I have been waiting for this for 7 years since I found it in California. Good bye pre pregnancy thighs and bum. (they were already gone anyway)
5. Our garden flooded this week. We had to pump it out, I think it will be ok. At least it wasn't the basement.
6. I swear I'm going to lose it if I have to turn on the heat one more time in June.
7. We have a beautiful fire hydrant on our front lawn, it was a real selling point. I walked my pretty little thigh into it today and almost fell. I sure hope the neighbors saw it for a laugh. Now I have a thigh bruise. Derek did it once too, I wish I would have seen it for the laugh. Maybe we should paint it bright red so that doesn't happen anymore, OH WAIT it already is!
8. James can do a front flip on our neighbors trampoline, it scares me sometimes.
9. Alli is done preschool for the year. I sure hope she keeps loving school as much as she does right now for years to come.
10. Derek did his half marathon a couple weeks ago and did great. Second place overall. It was so fun to watch and cheer him on. I don't think I've ever watched him in a race. Whenever I attend a race I still get a slight twinge in my stomach weather I'm running a or not, can't help it! It's the empathic person in me I guess.
I wish I still cared about posing pictures.